Sketch N Scrap #73のスケッチから作った12インチ作品のご紹介です。
I am sharing a layout that was inspired by this
Sketch N Scrap sketch.
スケッチはこちら
Here is the sketch.
まんなかのサークル使いがすっごくかわいいー!
The circle arranged in center is soooo cute!
そして作ったものがこちらです♪
And here in my take.
今よりずいぶん幼い妹ちゃんの写真。
My little daughter looks yonger than now.
一生懸命ソフトクリーム食べてる姿がかわいくて、かわいくて♪
She was eating soft ice cream seriously. It's really cute!
タイトルは白バジルで抜いてからピンクのZIGでステッチ模様を書き書きしました。
キュートなスケッチのおかげでちょっと懐かしい日常の写真をかわいく飾ることができました。
ありがとうございました。
Thank you for this lovely sketch!
Yoshiko Sata
Just adorable! Love your background and the pearl circle! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除Lovely page! Love the pics. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除Surama
Awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
返信削除Great layout! Thanks for joining us at SNS!
返信削除Adoreable little girl and layout! I love what you did with the pearls! Thanks for playing along with sketch n scrap.
返信削除Very creative! I would have never of thought to use a string of pearls for the circle accent! This is a fabulous page! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除